Welcome To Newscantell Get All The Latest News, Entertainment News, Sports,Fashion,Politics,Social Media Trends, Music, Lifestyle, Video In Nigeria

Latest News

Thursday, March 1, 2018

#TwitterBlog9ja: Popular Twitter WCW Called Out For E-Olosho (Full Gist)

Yesterday I promise to drop the full gist concerning your favorite WCW who has been sleeping around with her followers. On Tuesday night, after a one night stand with one of her followers, she stole his money and phone. I never wanted to share this story but I need to fulfil my side of the 1,500RT deal.



I recieved a DM from a twitter user that he needs help reaching out to a tweep. I was actually surprised when I got the message.



According to him, he returned back to Nigeria on Saturday night via Muritala Mohammed Airport. Mr Damilola is a married man with 2 kids. He stays in Ogun State with his family.

Damilola was enjoying the vibes from black twitter on Sunday when he came across his wife's friend twitter handle. He shot his shoot and realised that your WCW is an E-Olosho. He told her everything about him, his trip and his marital status.


Fast forward, they met at an hotel on the mainland. It started with foreplay, to mekwe till it ended as a thief case. Damilola said after she left he couldn't find his wallet and his newly bought iphoneX( which he bought for his wife). He called her to confirm but she didn't pick his calls. Damilola tried sending her a message but unfortunately was blocked already.


Damilola reached me as an influencer to call her out. I hate jumping into conclusion so I messaged your WCW, I told her about what I heard but to my surprise she replied saying "Wetin Concern You". This led to my subtweet.

I told her I was going to mention her handle if she doesn't return it within 6hours. After 4hours, I got a message from Damilola that I shouldn't worry about it. I asked him if he has collected his property but he said NO.


Your WCW told Damilola that she will share the story and chat with his wife if I should reveal her handle. Damilola said he doesn't want his wife to know about this.

Your WCW was also giving police threat in my DM. I told Damilola about it but the gentle scum bag said I should forget about everything.

I won't let my action spoil Damilola's family that's why I won't mention her handle. I'm so sorry for putting you all in suspense.All days for the thief but one day for the owner. I believe one day she will be called out. I'll drop the hint to her handle still.

She is a popular WCW with over 30k followers. She sells Okirika on twitter. She supports Manchester United and has a big cheeks with open teeth.


Please y'all shouldn't ask me for their handles or anything about this story again. I'm in the early stage of my life. I don't want to have any experinece with the police or spoil someone else marriage.


The owner of my sub tweet didn't take it personal but someone else who the sub doesn't concern has taken it personal and she blocked me. It was all just coincedence.

Thank you all for the 1,500RT. I got the internship already. Please keep visiting my blog. I serve original content.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business

21eceedeea83fab808d4197d8ee26994ff330f63f97b1411f1