Welcome To Newscantell Get All The Latest News, Entertainment News, Sports,Fashion,Politics,Social Media Trends, Music, Lifestyle, Video In Nigeria

Latest News

Monday, February 5, 2018

Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage On Her Birthday With Multiple Instagram Post

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid

Tiwatope Savage-Balogun (@tiwasavge) who celebrates her 38th birthday today has been the topic all over Wizkid's (wizkidayo) Instagram page. The #IconicDuo had an amazing collaboration last year.

Wizkid shared multiple post of Tiwa Savage with the caption "Big birthday shoutout to a Queen!! Our Queen, My Queen! Hard worker!! @tiwasavage "

Tiwa Savage also replied with her thank you message. "⭐️boy, you already know how emotional I get so this is just making me teary. Forget music, you've been there for me even when you didn't have to be. When I doubt myself you call me "mama JamJam" and put a smile on my face. My dear Ayo, Mama JamJam loves you ❤"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Business

21eceedeea83fab808d4197d8ee26994ff330f63f97b1411f1