Welcome To Newscantell Get All The Latest News, Entertainment News, Sports,Fashion,Politics,Social Media Trends, Music, Lifestyle, Video In Nigeria

Latest News

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Mercy Aigbe:"I Feel Like Crying When I Read Comments On My Instagram Page" -Michelle Gentry


Mercy Aigbe:"I Feel Like Crying When I Read Comments On My Instagram Page" -Michelle Gentry
Mercy Aigbe and Her Daugher Michelle Gentry
15 years old Michelle Gentry the daughter of Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has revealed in a new interview with Broadway TV that she fells like crying anytime she reads people comment about her mum.

In her emotional dialogue with Broadway TV she said people are just casting stones without knowing the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business

21eceedeea83fab808d4197d8ee26994ff330f63f97b1411f1