Welcome To Newscantell Get All The Latest News, Entertainment News, Sports,Fashion,Politics,Social Media Trends, Music, Lifestyle, Video In Nigeria

Latest News

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Amazing Video Of How He Celebrated His Havard Admission

Mark Zuckerberg who is currently a Havard drop out shared this beautiful video on his facebook page. The video was recorded by his dad.

The video was a throwback of himself as a teenager opening an email from Harvard when he got admission into the school 15 years ago.

He's however returning to the school on May 25 as the commencement speaker where Zuckerberg will address graduates at the 366th commencement ceremony of the University.

According to him is plan was to get a degree. He replied a facebook user who asked about Harvard's core curriculum requirements and wrote

"That was definitely not my plan. Although before I went to college, my mom bet me I'd drop out and my younger sister bet me she'd finish college before me. I bet them I'd get a degree. Now I suppose the cycle is complete".

One amazing fact about Mark Zuckerberg is replies every comment on this photo not like Nigerian celebrities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Business

21eceedeea83fab808d4197d8ee26994ff330f63f97b1411f1