Welcome To Newscantell Get All The Latest News, Entertainment News, Sports,Fashion,Politics,Social Media Trends, Music, Lifestyle, Video In Nigeria

Latest News

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Why I returned to Annie – 2face

Nigerian music legend, Innocent Idibia, also known as 2face, has noted that his wife, Annie Idibia, has made him more mature and a better person.

When asked how and why he went back to Annie, the ‘if love is a crime’ crooner said, “Every reason. I was just deceiving myself that…you know as man dey do sometimes. He go see wetin actually dey down but he go feel say make I see whether…you know all that kind nonsense behaviour. But at one point in time, I was like look I’m not going to let this girl go.

“I just started realizing that this is who I want to be with. This is actually who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

“This is the person that actually does it for me. So there is no need to deceive myself anymore. I come beg, them come gree.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business

21eceedeea83fab808d4197d8ee26994ff330f63f97b1411f1