Welcome To Newscantell Get All The Latest News, Entertainment News, Sports,Fashion,Politics,Social Media Trends, Music, Lifestyle, Video In Nigeria

Latest News

Saturday, April 28, 2018

#BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals He Never Dated Cee-C


Media personality and Big Brother Nigeria host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has revealed he never dated the 1st runner-up of BBN 2018 Cee-C.

During the just concluded BBN 2018, report emerge that Ebuka and Cee-C had affairs before the show. Ebuka has finally open up about the allegations.

In an interview with Beat FM on Friday, Ebuka denied meeting the ex-housemate before.

He said Cee-c said so many things that she could not even defend.

According to him, “She said something in the house that got mixed interpreted. She said she drove to my house and we had a conversation that made me put her into the reality show.

“Apparently she came to marketed something to me, in some event, I mean, I attend so many event in Lagos. I’m not supposed to remember everybody.

“Apparently, this happened at Terraculture, nothing about this came to my mind until I heard what she said during the show.

“To the best of my knowledge, the first time I met Cee-c was when I spoke to her on stage during the show.

“The reason I didn’t debunk it was because I wanted it to die naturally. It was a very stupid rumour and I didn’t want to give life.

“I think she has crush on me. But I don’t know what else she has on her head. I’ve never spoken to her except while in the house when I was doing my job.”

Ebuka also disclosed that Cee-c, who was known for not being nice to visitors in the house, insulted him when he asked her a question.

He said ”she slightly insulted me when I asked her about her statement ‘that other housemates were not on her level.’

”Then a few days later, she was taking with Khloe and she said ‘I don”t want him to be my role model anymore.’

”Khloe asked who, she said that one that was asking me questions anyhow.

”I found that offensive, that is not a nice thing to say, I was only doing my job.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business

21eceedeea83fab808d4197d8ee26994ff330f63f97b1411f1